Friday, 8 February 2008

An appeal to Clara Butts


Please get n touch. I received your email and have bought into the stock you suggested, but I haven't heard back from you or the company since.

I have tried to contact G&S Minerals INC, but so far I have had no reply. Have you had better luck? I don't know if you have changed your email address, maybe it's a problem at my end.

When you said "a spectacular 2000% profit from temporary levels of $0.16. This is not a fly by night company, real production and very real opportunity" I was quite excited; I had been looking for a sound investement and your recommendation couldn't have come at a better time.

I'm still positive, it's just that I would like some reasurrance that everything is going well.

I'm sure it is, I'll wait to hear from you.

Yours excitedly,



Monitor de LCD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is A hug.

just me said...

she is a well informed lady.