Friday 8 February 2008

An appeal to Clara Butts

Clara?

Please get n touch. I received your email and have bought into the stock you suggested, but I haven't heard back from you or the company since.

I have tried to contact G&S Minerals INC, but so far I have had no reply. Have you had better luck? I don't know if you have changed your email address, maybe it's a problem at my end.

When you said "a spectacular 2000% profit from temporary levels of $0.16. This is not a fly by night company, real production and very real opportunity" I was quite excited; I had been looking for a sound investement and your recommendation couldn't have come at a better time.

I'm still positive, it's just that I would like some reasurrance that everything is going well.

I'm sure it is, I'll wait to hear from you.

Yours excitedly,

Gordon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she is a well informed lady.